Thursday, June 2, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
- Why do you think Dr. Sanders shared her story of her sister in the afterword?
- Did your understanding of autopsies change after reading this? How important do you feel they are? What do you think about the prevailing trend around autopsies now...is it fine, or should we try to reverse it?
- Did it help provide perspective, or connect the material we were studying to the "real world" in a helpful way?
- Did you enjoy reading the book?
- Would you still have read the book if you didn't have to do as many (or any) blog posts?
- Did you find that the process of reading each others responses & posting enriched your learning experience in some way?
- Would you recommend that next year's juniors read this book, or do you have another that you think would be better?